Who is Prof. Lee Min Sun
One of the leading experts in Kinesiology Taping Therapy and Chiropractic.
He also has several publications on the potential of Kinesiology Taping Therapy in everyday life and of course in sports. Let us leave it to be his curriculum vitae to speak.
- Yonsei University
- Master of Science, Graduate school of Yonsei University "The effect of muscle power and muscle endurance exerted on knee flexor and knee extensor by applying Kinesio Taping method"
- Graduate school of Yonsei University, A Doctor degree "Effects of Kinesio Taping on muscle strength improvement, and the blood markers of muscle fatique and damage"
- Master of Science, Catholic University "The patterns of epigastric arteries within the rectus abdominis muscle for flap in Korean"
- RMIT University (life science chiropractic in major) - Australia
- Graduate school of Dankook University Medical ph.D, Medical Doctor.
- Docter of chiropractic (national board Australia)
- Physical therapy (national board Korea)
- Human Ergonomics (national license Korea)
- Skin care License(national license Korea)
- Kinesio Taping Interntional Instructor License (Japan)
- Orthosis license (Korea)
- Kinesio taping therapy perfect manual 1999
- The sports kinesio taping 2000
- Self Medical 2008
- Anatomy Trane 2009
- Cranial Manipulation 2010
- Oriental medicine 2010