The WWW.MEDISPORT.IT site is managed by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. with headquarters in Via Acque Alte, 23 - 04010 Borgo Podgora (LT) Italy.
The sale of products on www.medisport.it is governed by the following "general sales conditions" which form an integral part of the online sales contract stipulated between the buyer - hereinafter referred to as the Customer - and the MEDI SPORT Srl - hereinafter referred to as Seller.
All product purchase contracts concluded through the WWW.MEDISPORT.IT site, in the absence of specific or specific agreements between the Seller and the Customer, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of these General Conditions.
1 - Acceptance of the general sales conditions
& nbsp; 1) The contract entered into between MEDI SPORT S.r.l. and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment conditions transcribed below.
2) If the customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who has reached the age of majority and who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will arrange to print or save in electronic format and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 on distance selling.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability of the seller for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of a order.
2 - Purchase method
1) The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of WWW.MEDISPORT.IT at the time of placing the order and viewable at the address (URL) WWW.MEDISPORT.IT, as described in the relative information sheets. The technical information included in the site WWW.MEDISPORT.IT faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the goods included in the catalog. MEDI SPORT Srl, therefore, reserves the right to modify / adapt the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features, and may differ in color and size from the actual products shown in the catalog. So that all the supporting information for the purchase, as well as the images represented, are to be understood as simple generic information material not necessarily and necessarily referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. by an automatic e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer during the order process. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution of the order and a "Customer Order Number" to be used in any further communication with MEDI SPORT S.r.l. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him.
To access the dedicated area, you will need to log-in from the site and then choose "Order History".
3) In case of non-acceptance of the order, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. undertakes to promptly notify the Customer in the same manner.
4) All products are presented on the site with evidence of prices in Euro and with VAT included according to the rates in force at the time of shipment of the products purchased. MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to change product prices at any time, without notice. The change in prices will not be able to cause requests for compensation from customers.
5) On the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT the quantities of product available at the time of the order are visible. Since the simultaneous access of more users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of receiving more orders "online" could change the availability of the product, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of the ordered goods until the order itself will be visible in the "Order History" area and until the payment methods have been successfully completed.
6) For certain products, subject to discounts and / or promotions MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to accept, in a limited manner, the orders received and / or to limit the quantities ordered, upon notice to be sent to the Customer. If the Customer does not accept the aforementioned limitations the order will be considered canceled.
3 - Payment methods
The payment methods accepted on the WWW.MEDISPORT.IT website are as follows:
1) Cash, and with the limitations of the law, upon delivery of the goods
2) Bank transfer in advance
3) Credit card
4 - Delivery methods
MEDI SPORT S.r.l. can accept orders only with delivery made in the name and on behalf of the Customer in the territory of the Italian state.
By signing up for the registration, you supply to MEDI SPORT S.r.l. the authorization to deliver the goods through a courier.
For every order placed on the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. will issue an Accompanying Invoice for the material sold. For the issuance of the document itself, the information provided by the Customer when ordering will prevail.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. No additional fees or commission is due to MEDI SPORT S.r.l.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the accompanying invoice;
that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
In any case, the courier is not authorized to have the purchased object checked and, therefore, it will not be able to open the package to check its status.
5 - Delivery costs and couriers
The goods are delivered by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. by their own personal or trusted courier.
Transport costs vary depending on the delivery address indicated by the customer:
In case of value order (VAT included) less than Euro 100.00 (one hundred / 00) the transport cost is charged to the customer and amounts to Euro 10.00 (ten / 00) VAT included for any destination in Italy;
In the event of a value order (including VAT) greater than € 100.00 (one hundred / 00) the transport cost is borne by MEDI SPORT S.r.l.
6 - Management of possible price errors
The prices indicated for each item are valid while stocks last, except for material errors in transcription, typing, printing or calculation of the prices themselves caused unintentionally or accidentally or resulting from defects ("bug") of the information system. The same prices may also change in the event of exceptional fiscal, currency or social interventions. If, even after making the purchase and having paid for it, an error or a change in the price due to one of the causes listed above, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to proceed with the relative price integration in its own or the Customer's favor.
7 - Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to the articles 64 and following of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase without indicating the VAT number in the order form), he has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without penalty and subject to the mandatory conditions indicated below. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a registered letter a.r. to MEDI SPORT s.r.l., via Acque Alte n. 23 - 04010 Borgo Podgora (LT), within 10 working days from receipt of the products purchased through the site. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (ex .: accessories, software attachments, etc ...);
the right does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware), once opened;
the purchased good must be intact and returned in its complete original packaging in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging;
Shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the Customer;
the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
in case of damage to the goods during transport, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the good in its warehouses), to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
MEDI SPORT S.r.l. does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
Without prejudice to any repair costs for proven damage to the original packaging, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 20 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the order holder).
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where MEDI SPORT S.r.l. finds:
lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies to the product itself;
damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
8 - Guarantees
All products sold by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To qualify for the warranty, the Customer must keep the document he will receive along with the goods purchased.
The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the product packaging. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transport costs, if supported by MEDI SPORT Srl.
The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that it is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee, in compliance with Legislative Decree No. 24/92, is reserved only for the private consumer (a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes a purchase without indicating a reference to VAT number in the order form). In the event of lack of conformity, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. provides, at no cost to the Customer, to restore product conformity by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, up to the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, there should not be a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transportation costs if incurred by MEDI SPORT S.r.l ..
The substitutions in case of product not working at the first ignition (Dead On Arrival: DOA), without prejudice to the existence of the conditions for the application of the Legislative Decree n. 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends exclusively on those indicated by the manufacturer. The Customer can then interface directly with the service centers or pay MEDI SPORT S.r.l. to deal with fault management. Transport costs will still be charged to the Customer.
In the event that, for any reason MEDI SPORT Srl, is not able to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it may proceed, subject to the Customer's consent, to replace the product itself (if still on the price list) ) or with another of equal characteristics and value or, finally, the issue of a discount voucher of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
No damage can be claimed to MEDI SPORT S.r.l. for any delays in repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.
All refunds to customers as a result of material sent that does not conform to the one ordered will be made by bank transfer within 15 working days on the c / c of the Customer who must promptly send the data to receive payment.
11 - Complaints
Any complaint must be sent to the administration through the Contact Area after which the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible in order to resolve the problem.
12 - Jurisdiction and applicable law
The sales contract between the Customer and MEDI SPORT S.r.l. is intended as concluded in Latina and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Latina.
13 - Conditions
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT