The WWW.MEDISPORT.IT site is managed by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. with headquarters in Via Acque Alte, 23 - 04010 Borgo Podgora (LT) Italy.
The sale of products on www.medisport.it is governed by the following "general sales conditions" which form an integral part of the online sales contract stipulated between the buyer - hereinafter referred to as the Customer - and the MEDI SPORT Srl - hereinafter referred to as Seller.
All product purchase contracts concluded through the WWW.MEDISPORT.IT site, in the absence of specific or specific agreements between the Seller and the Customer, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of these General Conditions.
& nbsp; 1) The contract entered into between MEDI SPORT S.r.l. and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment conditions transcribed below.
2) If the customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who has reached the age of majority and who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will arrange to print or save in electronic format and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 on distance selling.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability of the seller for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of a order.
1) The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of WWW.MEDISPORT.IT at the time of placing the order and viewable at the address (URL) WWW.MEDISPORT.IT, as described in the relative information sheets. The technical information included in the site WWW.MEDISPORT.IT faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the goods included in the catalog. MEDI SPORT Srl, therefore, reserves the right to modify / adapt the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features, and may differ in color and size from the actual products shown in the catalog. So that all the supporting information for the purchase, as well as the images represented, are to be understood as simple generic information material not necessarily and necessarily referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. by an automatic e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer during the order process. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution of the order and a "Customer Order Number" to be used in any further communication with MEDI SPORT S.r.l. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him.
To access the dedicated area, you will need to log-in from the site and then choose "Order History".
3) In case of non-acceptance of the order, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. undertakes to promptly notify the Customer in the same manner.
4) All products are presented on the site with evidence of prices in Euro and with VAT included according to the rates in force at the time of shipment of the products purchased. MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to change product prices at any time, without notice. The change in prices will not be able to cause requests for compensation from customers.
5) On the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT the quantities of product available at the time of the order are visible. Since the simultaneous access of more users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of receiving more orders "online" could change the availability of the product, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of the ordered goods until the order itself will be visible in the "Order History" area and until the payment methods have been successfully completed.
6) For certain products, subject to discounts and / or promotions MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to accept, in a limited manner, the orders received and / or to limit the quantities ordered, upon notice to be sent to the Customer. If the Customer does not accept the aforementioned limitations the order will be considered canceled.
The payment methods accepted on the WWW.MEDISPORT.IT website are as follows:
1) Cash, and with the limitations of the law, upon delivery of the goods
2) Bank transfer in advance
3) Credit card
MEDI SPORT S.r.l. can accept orders only with delivery made in the name and on behalf of the Customer in the territory of the Italian state.
By signing up for the registration, you supply to MEDI SPORT S.r.l. the authorization to deliver the goods through a courier.
For every order placed on the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. will issue an Accompanying Invoice for the material sold. For the issuance of the document itself, the information provided by the Customer when ordering will prevail.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. No additional fees or commission is due to MEDI SPORT S.r.l.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
In any case, the courier is not authorized to have the purchased object checked and, therefore, it will not be able to open the package to check its status.
The goods are delivered by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. by their own personal or trusted courier.
Transport costs vary depending on the delivery address indicated by the customer:
The prices indicated for each item are valid while stocks last, except for material errors in transcription, typing, printing or calculation of the prices themselves caused unintentionally or accidentally or resulting from defects ("bug") of the information system. The same prices may also change in the event of exceptional fiscal, currency or social interventions. If, even after making the purchase and having paid for it, an error or a change in the price due to one of the causes listed above, MEDI SPORT S.r.l. reserves the right to proceed with the relative price integration in its own or the Customer's favor.
Pursuant to the articles 64 and following of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase without indicating the VAT number in the order form), he has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without penalty and subject to the mandatory conditions indicated below. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a registered letter a.r. to MEDI SPORT s.r.l., via Acque Alte n. 23 - 04010 Borgo Podgora (LT), within 10 working days from receipt of the products purchased through the site. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
All refunds to customers as a result of material sent that does not conform to the one ordered will be made by bank transfer within 15 working days on the c / c of the Customer who must promptly send the data to receive payment.
Any complaint must be sent to the administration through the Contact Area after which the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible in order to resolve the problem.
The sales contract between the Customer and MEDI SPORT S.r.l. is intended as concluded in Latina and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Latina.
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by MEDI SPORT S.r.l. without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website WWW.MEDISPORT.IT